HAARP in Action and Its True Purpose
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is not an imagined conspiracy theory. The resounding ‘sonic boom’ and strange flashing lights of a HAARP ‘experiment’ have been observed by countless citizens. So is it just a benign technology designed to enhance the ionosphere, as our government has claimed, or is it up to other abominable tasks?
We are told that HAARP’s powerful antennae are just creating ‘controlled local modifications of the ionosphere’, but there is surely more than that going on. The theories about what HAARP really does abound, and some will make you think long and hard before dismissing them, no matter how far out they seem.
The facts are that the US military has spent billions on the project, and they constantly downplay its true power. We know for certain HAARP has the ability to do the following things:
1. Create an effect in the atmosphere as dramatic as that of a thermonuclear bomb that can knock out all radio transmission and other frequencies over a million square miles.
2. Replace the current method that military submarines communicate with one another, which can work in the deepest waters imaginable.
3. Provide a better radar system than the current ‘over-the-horizon’ technology being utilized.
4. Verify where oil, gas deposits, or mineral deposits are in any place on earth, and thereby determine the next ‘place of war’ or country to indebt to the current empire.
5. Determine if other nations are keeping their promises to abide by the nuclear nonproliferation treaty (they probably aren’t just the same way we aren’t.)
6. Detect ‘enemy’ planes or even UFOs.
| Full Story |