Jews are ‘adept at working the American political system’ aided by ‘the memory of the Holocaust’ – extraordinary claim made by journal where Huma Abedin was assistant editor
- Huma Abedin, Hillary’s top aide, was named as assistant editor on the masthead at the Journal of Minority Muslim Affairs for 12 years
- Her mother is still editor-in-chief of the publication
- In 1999 an article in it claimed that Jews are ‘adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy’,
- Muslims are excluded because of ‘handicaps, rebuffs, and dirty tricks’ it said
- It also claimed that many Americans have a ‘distorted and negative view’ of Islam, Muslims and Arabs
- After 9/11 Abedin’s mother wrote an editorial suggesting that the U.S. bore responsibility for the attack
An Islamic journal where Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s top aide, was assistant editor published an article accusing Jews of ‘working the American political system’ – and being aided by the ‘memory of the Holocaust’.
Abedin, who is vice-chair of Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, spent 12 years as an assistant editor for Journal of Minority Muslim Affairs.